The cost of therapy can be daunting and is often a hurdle for people accessing the care they need. Neshia recognizes that therapy is an investment and is willing to work with clients to find a balance that can make therapy mutually sustainable. At this time, Neshia's rates are:
- Free 20 minute phone consultation to determine if Neshia is a good therapeutic fit for you
- $125 for 50 minute individual or couple's session
- $175 for 90 minute individual or couple's session
Payment is due at time of service. Neshia accepts payment by cash, check and credit card.
Neshia also offers sliding scale rate slots for students, service corps volunteers and those experiencing financial hardships. If the cost of therapy is a challenge for you, please inquire if a slot is available.
Neshia does not bill insurance but can provide a monthly receipt if you wish to submit it to your insurance company directly for reimbursement.
Please note that insurance companies require a mental health diagnosis in order to reimburse your expenses. Neshia will speak with you and provide psychoeducation around this topic.
As with any insurance questions, it is a good idea to call your insurance company directly to verify coverage before receiving services. Some helpful questions to ask include:
- What is the reimbursement rate for an out-of-network provider? Will you reimburse for care provided by a therapist with an associate license (LMHCA)?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician for me to pursue and be reimbursed for mental health services?
- How many outpatient mental health sessions are covered per year?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?